What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

New arrival! Not actually on my wrist yet because the supplied straps are too big for me (not enough holes) and I have no other 22mm straps. Wearing the panda till I get this sorted.
20240507_112335.jpg
Congrats @imagwai! Very cool! :cool:
Is Abel sending you a shorter strap? I'll be interested to know how you get along with the size of the Monaco, even the 38mm ones wear larger than a typical 38mm.

Congrats @imagwai! Very cool! :cool:
Is Abel sending you a shorter strap? I'll be interested to know how you get along with the size of the Monaco, even the 38mm ones wear larger than a typical 38mm.
Thanks all! Yes, Abel is sending me a shorter strap (well he has to have it made first, but is sending me a temporary replacement as well). And yes, it wears bigger than I remember but I think I can get away with it! A tighter strap will definitely help there.

Another great stage on the Giro…dreaming of that Pink on a proper sized Aquaracer.

IMG_6821.jpeg

Thanks all! Yes, Abel is sending me a shorter strap (well he has to have it made first, but is sending me a temporary replacement as well). And yes, it wears bigger than I remember but I think I can get away with it! A tighter strap will definitely help there.
The OEM strap for the '23 Monaco China edition or Las Vegas GP edition will match nicely with that Abel's Monaco as well. Plus, it'll give you the infinite adjustability of the deployant clasp which you like. But you'll also need to source a Heuer signed black dlc coated clasp to complete the look.

So which serial number did you get Charlie?

Genius idea whoever came up with colouring the date to reflect this… ;) ;) ;)

Finally on wrist - with a cheap tropic strap that's too narrow.
20240507_163534.jpg IMG-20240507-WA0018.jpeg

So which serial number did you get Charlie?

Genius idea whoever came up with colouring the date to reflect this… ;) ;) ;)
Didn't realise these were individually numbered? There is a 5-digit serial number on the back along with a "-3" after it. Does that mean it's watch number 3?

And agree, the date wheel in black is beautifully concealed.

EDIT: I just realised what you meant about the date wheel number colouring. I could be wrong but I think that's only on the limited series CS2110 model that Abel produced last year. This one is based on the 3-register CS2111 and is a new release, and not limited (well, naturally limited by the fact it's a low volume piece but not constrained to a set number)
Edited:

Didn't realise these were individually numbered? There is a 5-digit serial number on the back along with a "-3" after it. Does that mean it's watch number 3?

EDIT: I just realised what you meant about the date wheel number colouring. I could be wrong but I think that's only on the limited series CS2110 model that Abel produced last year. This one is based on the 3-register CS2111 and is a new release, and not limited (well, naturally limited by the fact it's a low volume piece but not constrained to a set number)

Cool. I thought it was part of the previous run which he numbered based on my suggestion.

Looking good on the wrist btw.

New arrival! Not actually on my wrist yet because the supplied straps are too big for me (not enough holes) and I have no other 22mm straps. Wearing the panda till I get this sorted.
20240507_112335.jpg
Awesome watch - congratulations!! ::love::

Still enjoying this one. Have come round to the original strap being best for this but still like the bracelet and some of my others

IMG_7390.jpeg

I couldn't even see the date.... very cool. :D