What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

WA1211 today! Brand new bezel, click spring and Swiss ETA 955.412 just installed! Eventually would love to install a new crown, crystal and seals.

WA1211 today! Brand new bezel, click spring and Swiss ETA 955.412 just installed! Eventually would love to install a new crown, crystal and seals.
Looks great :thumbsup:

New addition to the Wrist.
#35 but first watch since 2021.
it’s been a hard slog to get through Covid, but well and truly out the other side financially now.
A recent trip to Japan produced a couple of opportunities to secure a watch that has interested me for a while.
I’ve often been a voice of distain when it comes to Bamford editions but I will have to eat humble pie.
This Aquaracer Bamford edition , AKA “Aquaradar”
Just grabbed me and wouldn’t come of my wrist.
I love it, accents of orange are nicely done the seconds hand has a great look going on.

If my memory serves me right,I scored it quite low in the Coco scoring round for this one.

Anyway, it really is a nice addition to my collection after a long hiatus.

oh, I did say a couple of opportunities were presented.
The second will have to go on the “ Other brands” thread. Unlike me to go near anything that doesn’t say Heuer on the dial but it just felt right as soon as I set eyes on it.
Look out for that on the other thread.

it’s been a hard slog to get through Covid, but well and truly out the other side financially now.
A recent trip to Japan produced a couple of opportunities to secure a watch that has interested me for a while.
I’ve often been a voice of distain when it comes to Bamford editions but I will have to eat humble pie.
I love it, accents of orange are nicely done the seconds hand has a great look going on.

If my memory serves me right,I scored it quite low in the Coco scoring round for this one.

The second will have to go on the “ Other brands” thread. Unlike me to go near anything that doesn’t say Heuer on the dial but it just felt right as soon as I set eyes on it.
Awesome! I think most would agree that this is one of the best Bamford editions ever

I wish, just have finally caught up with all the wuhanvirus canceled trips. Use the credits or lose em. So yeah, it’s been pretty rough. :whistling:
Couple of big cruise ships in Madeira, wife reckons she’d need sat nav to find her way around.

Happy Birthday Ayrton!

53600839637_6479e4ca0e_b.jpg

Congrats mate! The Bamford Aquaradar actually got my COCO vote for WOTY. Enjoy it in good health! :thumbsup:

Congrats mate! The Bamford Aquaradar actually got my COCO vote for WOTY. Enjoy it in good health! :thumbsup:

Thanks @Mspeedster , I didn't realise how well thought of the Aquaradar was here.
If I remember rightly, I wasn't sure of the circular design on the face. But in the metal, the opposite is true...It adds a nice flair.
It just goes to show, you have to see these watches in the metal to appreciate them in their true beauty or ugliness as the case may be.

That is a great shot of a great watch- If only they made these glass boxes in a 43mm , I could actually wear some of them :thumbsdown:

That is a great shot of a great watch- If only they made these glass boxes in a 43mm , I could actually wear some of them :thumbsdown:

I think you would have loved the Panda that is coming soon. Problem is that it's a 39mm.
The 42mm Srafarerer might be more to your liking?

I think you would have loved the Panda that is coming soon. Problem is that it's a 39mm.

Sounds interesting.... I have been away from the forum for a while , so haven't been keeping up with the gossip.
Any idea of the release date of the Seafarer?

20240321_110347.jpg
Getting ready for my next hobby project. A model kit of Ikuzawa's Brabham Cosworth.

Sounds interesting.... I have been away from the forum for a while , so haven't been keeping up with the gossip.
Any idea of the release date of the Seafarer?

I'm guessing ot will be announced at Watche and Wonders next month. Should get an approximate release in a few days time. Will keep you updated.

20240315_160048.jpg 20240315_162727.jpg
Seamaster Saturday

Sounds intriguing, any renders out there or wait a few weeks I guess