What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

Thanks guys, it's nothing special as a watch and the glass is cracked and the day is messed up... but still, it's pretty much the only thing I have of my Dad's so it's nice to wear it today.

Last few weeks, tomorrow, and another couple of weeks in Madeira, no pool:( for me so this will be fine. image.jpg

20240317_005957.jpg

Wearing my Dad's watch on what would have been his 90th birthday...
Thanks guys, it's nothing special as a watch and the glass is cracked and the day is messed up... but still, it's pretty much the only thing I have of my Dad's so it's nice to wear it today.
That’s a very important watch. I have a few of my dad’s old watches that I wear on certain holidays as well. Actually they’re citizens as well. I won’t even restore them because every scratch and ding was from him at his aerospace job that was always so mysterious to me.

All of those things make this an epic piece!

Last few weeks, tomorrow, and another couple of weeks in Madeira, no pool:( for me so this will be fine. image.jpg
This made me smile, with the turntable. :)

How did you like the new teal glassbox, @Aquagraph (or should I not ask ;))?

It's actually better than I thought, but it still looks stupid small on my wrist. The colour is nice too. I don't hate it as much as I did before. Solargraph was disappointing.