What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

It had to be the Nixon Rotolog with Walnut inlays for me today, being Valentines Day and this has sentimental value as was one of the first things my Wife bought me a long time ago!

Hardly Gérald Genta, I know, but has an integrated bracelet. ;)

IMG_6408.jpeg
Edited:

It had to be the Nixon Rotolog with Walnut inlays for me today, being Valentines Day and this has sentimental value as was one of the first things my Wife bought me a long time ago!

IMG_6408.jpeg

very cool!

IMG_6408.jpeg
WOW! I love this!

I know I have said this before, but I freaking love that watch and strap combination. It is superb.

I know I have said this before, but I freaking love that watch and strap combination. It is superb.
:thumbsup: doing my best to wear this often and posting a wristshot for you and others so you don't have to go back to previous pics, very happy the lighting was terrific.

IMG_6408.jpeg
very cool!
WOW! I love this!

Cheers guys. It’s a late 90’s model but definitely has 70’s influence behind it for sure. I am just lucky it fits as clearly zero adjustment with those links and butterfly clasp. I think the wider links spread the pressure perfectly.

Today wearing this special Modular 45 combo to welcome the new Mercedes-AMG F1 W15 launched this morning in Silverstone

IMG_8173.jpeg IMG_8179.jpeg
Black titanium case, custom digital dial, titanium lugs, and black ceramic bracelet BH0933