What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

#SeikoSunday for me. Another blast from my past. I thought I had lost this watch, been searching for it forever. Found it on this lazy Sunday hiding in a box of my wife's old knick knacks. Got it cleaned up, popped in a fresh battery, and what a surprise it still runs perfectly!
20240204_154444.jpg

While not technically a James Bond model, it's from the Roger Moore era of Seikos. So I've always remembered it as my first "wannabe" Bond watch, but could never find it.
20240204_154201.jpg

#SeikoSunday for me. Another blast from my past. I thought I had lost this watch, been searching for it forever. Found it on this lazy Sunday hiding in a box of my wife's old knick knacks. Got it cleaned up, popped in a fresh battery, and what a surprise it still runs perfectly!
20240204_154444.jpg

While not technically a James Bond model, it's from the Roger Moore era of Seikos. So I've always remembered it as my first "wannabe" Bond watch, but could never find it.
20240204_154201.jpg
That’s a classic! These are still pretty desirable. Glad to see it’s still running!

That’s a classic! These are still pretty desirable. Glad to see it’s still running!
Thanks! I have no idea whether it's a collectable or not. But it's another one that has great sentimental meaning for me. :)

Hope you had a terrific Birthday dinner Shane! :thumbsup:

Bamford Aquaracer, purchased in July 2021. Added Titanium Clasp and black rubber strap. Nice with the titanium bracelet or rubber strap.
Just out of interest, how has this worn over time? I really wanted this as my first TAG Heuer, but was put off by the one available in my AD having a couple of smooth/shiny spots on the bracelet through the small amount of use as the demo in store. I was just worried this may be a sign of how it might be over time when properly worn, with the factory finish not being able to be brushed out. You appear to be using it to the max so a good person to ask.

Great looking watch and love what you’ve done with the alternate strap and clasp too!

I've worn it pretty much every day, I even scratched it off a red brick wall carrying something into the house and it just wiped off no damage! If it gets small scratch marks on the original titanium bracelet, you just use a rubber from a pencil and it disappears! It truly is a tool watch. I love it and really comes alive when light shines on it. Photos on the web or videos don't do it justice. So light to wear also on titanium or rubber bracelet. Thank you :)
Sounds awesome. I absolutely loved it, and still do, just a shame I got the wrong impression.

Glad it’s been great for you though. Enjoy!

20240205_094341.jpg

I guess if I can't wear my broken plastic toy F1 I'll make do with this instead

8ev5ms.jpg