What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

Thats a cool photo! F1 looks very naked with no biiiizel
Doesn’t it?! :D It reminds me of the 3rd gen “ladies” F1. I see that you saw my recent post about the eBay listing. I feel like such a dope lol. But when I saw that mark, (and others) I started laughing. Even the sticker on the card was in the same crooked position. The seller I got it from was in contact with me every step of the way, as he was ready to help in any way.

Doesn’t it?! :D It reminds me of the 3rd gen “ladies” F1. I see that you saw my recent post about the eBay listing. I feel like such a dope lol. But when I saw that mark, (and others) I started laughing. Even the sticker on the card was in the same crooked position. The seller I got it from was in contact with me every step of the way, as he was ready to help in any way.
No wonder we get a little pranoid these days! Sometimes it feels like all I see are fakes everywhere

No wonder we get a little pranoid these days! Sometimes it feels like all I see are fakes everywhere
Exactly! While it gave me a scare at first, It ended up solidifying my belief in its authenticity. I had a trail of where it came from, it was the same watch (which eased any concern with the serial number), the eBay seller is a trusted Japanese seller, and the dealer that I got it from was extremely helpful and responded within minutes. He even went through his old photos, found the guy he got it from, found my date of purchase, made sure the timeline added up, and even offered to resolve the situation if I still had any concerns. Since the serial number was my only concern, and was eliminated once I was 100% sure that the watch in the listing was literally my watch from an earlier point in its life, I feel confident in it’s authenticity. Especially after the conversion I had with James earlier.

Do you ever wear it on the mighty rice?
I don’t have the beads of rice bracelet. I like it more on any of the three existing OEM leather straps for the heritage Autavia :)

IMG_4374.jpeg

I don’t have the beads of rice bracelet. I like it more on any of the three existing OEM leather straps for the heritage Autavia :)

IMG_4374.jpeg
You know what they say, once you go rice you never go back