What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

Yours?

Has anyone worn one of the 200m aquaracers for a while? How’s the bezel holding up?

Ya, it's the green one. Don't always look green in photos.... no scratches yet but I can't honestly say I've worn it hard. Clasp is scratched up nicely though... :rolleyes:

Ya, it's the green one. Don't always look green in photos.... no scratches yet but I can't honestly say I've worn it hard. Clasp is scratched up nicely though... :rolleyes:

Ahh my bad, thought it was a black one.

Ahh my bad, thought it was a black one.

I know. It looks black in most photos. It's funny cos when you hold the phone over it it looks green and then it focusses and it turns black.

I know. It looks black in most photos. It's funny cos when you hold the phone over it it looks green and then it focusses and it turns black.

It will expose the photo depending on what it focuses on. It might be exposing for the silver, which then darkens down the green to make it look more like black.

looks much better with matching handset all round (compared to the Panda - but understand you couldn’t see them), now if only that faux lume could be removed. (Of course personal preference).

I usually don't where my "racing" gloves on a casual drive but figured it complemented the Monaco strap so I threw them on, if only for a brief period...

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 3.49.55 PM.png

What can I say, I'm a sucker for tan leather!