What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

@mattp has entered the chat…

Awesome piece, sir!

Thanks.
When I was still a little boy I was already mesmerized by luminous watches. Especially at night in bed under the covers. Still do this sometimes today.. :whistling:

Thanks.
When I was still a little boy I was already mesmerized by luminous watches. Especially at night in bed under the covers. Still do this sometimes today.. :whistling:

My girlfriend wore the green F1 last week. So we both had fun under the sheets!

IMG_5755.png

How you getting along with this one now that its been on wrist for a while?
Absolutely great watch which I really can’t fault. I started out looking at Black cased watches but never bought the Breitling that I first considered, in favour of my Seamaster. Standard Pelagos was on that original shortlist too. Kept getting drawn back to Black cases and Carbon specifically, so this fits the bill perfectly as also wanted something on a strap.

Might not be everyone’s taste but I am smitten.
Edited:

Absolutely great watch which I really can’t fault. I started out looking at Black cased watches but never bought the Breitling that I first considered, in favour of my Seamaster. Standard Pelagos was on that original shortlist too. Kept getting drawn back to Black cases and Carbon specifically, so this fits the bill perfectly as also wanted something on a strap.

Might not be everyone’s taste but I am smitten.
I find it super cool. Plus, having Red Bull on the dial doesnt hurt ::bleh:: and you know, now that Tudor is being crushed by Longines, you are even cooler when wearing a brand that the mainstream no longer desires

I find it super cool. Plus, having Red Bull on the dial doesnt hurt ::bleh:: and you know, now that Tudor is being crushed by Longines, you are even cooler when wearing a brand that the mainstream no longer desires

I have no issue with the Alinghi Red Bull text tbh. I didn’t even notice it when I first tried it on, even though I was well aware of the criticism at that point.

You are right, this was already a niche piece but it is made all the more cooler thanks to Longines. :)

I have no issue with the Alinghi Red Bull text tbh. I didn’t even notice it when I first tried it on, even though I was well aware of the criticism at that point.

You are right, this was already a niche piece but it is made all the more cooler thanks to Longines. :)
The text is not noticeable on the wrist. More in pictures oddly. Niche pieces but they wear really nicely.

I was sincere tho bro, I find it mega cool with the Red Bull text :thumbsup: I am a fan of most things Red Bull