What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

You’re truly connected to eternity this week Albert!

You’re truly connected to eternity this week Albert!
:D Giving digital modules a break for a few days! ;) :thumbsup:

Had the PD on for a couple of weeks on holiday, came back and pulled from Steve from the watch box. image.jpg So much easier removing the watch for a mo’ to take a picture, iPad not a good one handed cameras!

It’s amazing how the photos here lose quality when you post them. Only if you click on them and a separate window opens you can see the actual photo. The difference in orange intensity is striking with this one. The actual colour is even more fire orange.

It’s amazing how the photos here lose quality when you post them. Only if you click on them and a separate window opens you can see the actual photo. The difference in orange intensity is striking with this one. The actual colour is even more fire orange.
Yes, it's like some filter is automatically applied to the photos, darkening them. I've always wondered why ::confused2::

Yes, it's like some filter is automatically applied to the photos, darkening them. I've always wondered why ::confused2::
Probably something decreasing the quality of the photos in threads to make pages load faster? But good reminder to all, always click the sexy photos to experience an even more intense visual level of 'holy macarona'

Probably something decreasing the quality of the photos in threads to make pages load faster?
Yes, but you can decrease the quality/size of the photos without darkening them and without losing vivacity… ::confused2::

36mm TAG Heuer 1000 quartz on my wife’s wrist. For some reason I don’t think the BB54 will look this good.

87AD8D3C-B7C4-4C7D-A1DE-74A976102D3E.jpeg

Wonderful times to be alive, spring is finally here. Sunshine, blue skies and 7 deegres. First day of the year not having to wear a jacket outside, I love it.

IMG_4586.jpeg

Dial sparkles with magical spring light

IMG_4585.jpeg