What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

Seems like almost all the watches @YY77 owns are LEs, regardless of brand. He's got two other Zenith LEs as well (pic1, pic2). :thumbsup:
Haha, yes 7 of the 9 in the collection are LE's:

Seems like almost all the watches @YY77 owns are LEs, regardless of brand. He's got two other Zenith LEs as well (pic1, pic2). :thumbsup:
Had clocked both of those too, but had not clicked that they were also @YY77 ’s beauties.

Haha, yes 7 of the 9 in the collection are LE's:
That is a superb collection. Would love any of those!

Had clocked both of those too, but had not clicked that they were also @YY77 ’s beauties.
Zenith is to @YY77 what Grand Seiko is to @imagwai :rolleyes:
Yet I'll bet both probably spend more time here than on any Zenith or Grand Seiko forum. LOL :p

Zenith is to @YY77 what Grand Seiko is to @imagwai :rolleyes:
Yet I'll bet both probably spend more time here than on any Zenith or Grand Seiko forum. LOL :p
Everyone gets a brand they favour I guess. Not shocked that they’re here most though. It’s a great forum!

Wow, that's a zany looking watch! Makes me feel like throwing some darts! LOL :p

LOL my gf said the same thing.

It’s very difficult to read the time but it’s way too cool to care :D

LOL my gf said the same thing.

It’s very difficult to read the time but it’s way too cool to care :D
It is cool, talk about a conversation starter. Congrats! :cool:

That mesh makes it look even sexier, nice purchase bruh

Edit: and if I read the watch correctly you are in Tokyo and it was 8:30 when you took the photo :thumbsdown:

at least the date is easy to read so you will be able to know what day it is

That mesh makes it look even sexier, nice purchase bruh

Edit: and if I read the watch correctly you are in Tokyo and it was 8:30 when you took the photo :thumbsdown:

at least the date is easy to read so you will be able to know what day it is
Was it 8:30 or 9:30 Tokyo time? I have no clue how to read that thing. It starts to hypnotize me before I can figure it out! LOL
Edited:

Edit: and if I read the watch correctly you are in Tokyo and it was 8:30 when you took the photo

Nah just left the bezel at 12 :) (Note it still even has timing markers!)