What's on your wrist? / What are you wearing? (WRUW)

Felt appropriate to enjoy the evening with this one, it is Breitling day in the forum after all 😜

I guess that's one way to get rid of that weaponized loop, not welcomed at a car show for sure.

I guess that's one way to get rid of that weaponized loop, not welcomed at a car show for sure.

Loving the orange F1s.

I wonder if TAG makes a long version of the strap, as they often do make different sizes. Might be worth checking into, the loop would be more functional and less of an irritant on a longer strap.

Today’s Modular 45 combo:
Calibre 5 mechanical module, black ceramic lugs and buckle, and Giro d’Italia LE strap (101 pcs)

#connectedtoeternity

I wonder if TAG makes a long version of the strap, as they often do make different sizes. Might be worth checking into, the loop would be more functional and less of an irritant on a longer strap.
The length and solid feel of it are just fine with me.👍 The free (or second) loop is the problem. If I don't find a way to remove the unnecessary attachment I got a sawzall, or maybe a hacksaw that should take care of it.😲

1436158-85fe8f1fb962528fada1e1577e793176.jpg

The length and solid feel of it are just fine with me.👍 The free (or second) loop is the problem. If I don't find a way to remove the unnecessary attachment I got a sawzall, or maybe a hacksaw that should take care of it.😲
But if the strap is longer, it would feed through the second loop, so the loop would be of use, not sticking out free. Also, the loop's position on your wrist would be different, perhaps making it less noticeable.

No need, it is fixed with two springbars. I took mine off and replaced with rubber ones, before I gave up and bought the rubber strap.