Wet and wild: Watches in water

Currently the only one pulled from the GoPro from Turkey a few weeks back.

8PGX2zq.jpg

As we get closer to the end of summer, one might want to reflect on some wet and sexy moments that have been. Soon we enter the winter period, 7 months of darkness. It is good to know that when times are dark and cold, there are wet photos to warm you up. Here is a collage of my favourite wet photos from the summer of 2023.

Look at this wet watch

Look at that wet watch

Look at this wet watch

Look at that wet watch

Look at this wet watch

Look at that wet watch

Look at this wet watch

Look at that wet watch

Look at this wet watch

Look at that wet watch

As we get closer to the end of summer, one might want to reflect on some wet and sexy moments that have been. Soon we enter the winter period, 7 months of darkness. It is good to know that when times are dark and cold, there are wet photos to warm you up. Here is a collage of my favourite wet photos from the summer of 2023.
Great pictures Jim. 👍

I like these two in particular.
img_6904-jpeg.1655565
img_5345-jpeg.1655559
^The water seems to have acted as a distortion lens, making the dial appear like it's set very deep into the case on the Aquaracer. 😎

Thank you so much Michael, really kind of you to say 😀

Yes the effect under water is super cool. I have photos where the dial looks like a smartwatch because the angle distorts the dial so much.

I haven't taken the ice king under water yet, maybe next year. It does say 100m on it after all.