Weekend car meet.

The UK S2000 club had it’s annual drive/piss up meeting this weekend in Peebles Scotland, 62 cars and 108 bodies, poor weather didn’t stop the fun though, some new unexplored roads for us and new friends too.

Some of the cars.

Weather changing from the west, sun leaving and the rain returning.

The UK S2000 club had it’s annual drive/piss up meeting this weekend in Peebles Scotland, 62 cars and 108 bodies, poor weather didn’t stop the fun though, some new unexplored roads for us and new friends too.

Some of the cars.

Weather changing from the west, sun leaving and the rain returning.
👍

Lucky you all had enough petrol. All the garages near me are still closed today 😀

Tesla must be doing great in the UK 👍

👍

Lucky you all had enough petrol. All the garages near me are still closed today 😀
Pretty much normal around here, refinery is in central Scotland so many drivers can do multiple deliveries in a day, never understood why there isn’t a petrol station right next to it, minimal delivery time and next to a busy east/west motorway.

Tesla must be doing great in the UK 👍
You can buy the cars but not many charging points, looked at one but found the quality lacking at the price point, plus taxes at the purchase price don’t encourage sales unless you can get a business package for a discount.
Not that I like the look anyway.

Niiice. Mine was out on Montauk this weekend, no photos though 😉

Awesome! Love the S2000s.

I was at a winery a few summers ago enjoying a few glasses of wine on their patio and these two gentlemen pulled up in their cars. One a Honda S2000 and the next a BMW Z4. These gentlemen straight up asked me, “Hey kid, which one would you want?” Immediately without hesitation I said S2000 all day. I’ll never forget that moment haha!