Weekend away! What should I bring?

Wow! Thanks for all your help! I’m leaning towards the F1, but the exclusive may end up taking over. I want to travel with one watch because I don’t trust hotels lol. And Aqugraph hit a soft spot! I need a black bay. But I’ll wait for the blue 54 which I’m sure will inevitably be released next year:D

…but the exclusive may end up taking over.
If that’s the WN1150 with the partial 18K solid gold bezel, I’d say great call (& cool watch).

If that’s the WN1150 with the partial 18K solid gold bezel, I’d say great call (& cool watch).
One of my favorite references ever! I may end up buying another one too. With the newer bracelet :D

360_F_560249003_a5oexr83oSO0BQjnjr7Rfd2YTHhWKsHX.jpg

Maybe it’s because my fiddy-eight is on the stock brown leather, but to me it always pairs with a shirt not boardies, maybe if I dressed it down with a nato…

Or maybe it just depends on the type of holiday?
IMG_2169.jpeg

Maybe it’s because my fiddy-eight is on the stock brown leather, but to me it always pairs with a shirt not boardies, maybe if I dressed it down with a nato…

Or maybe it just depends on the type of holiday?
IMG_2169.jpeg

I'd bring out the Arnie for anything motorised

WC68SUd.jpg

I tend to take the Garmin for holidays, plus another watch if minimal actual value, but huge sentimental value as my Wife got it for me and it’s been my go to holiday watch for quite a few years now.

I'd probably just take the cheapest watch I had, less worry

The drive was annoying, but we made it! I feel like I’m home. The Formula 1 ended up making the cut. I really do think this was the best choice. I just remembered that the 2000s haven’t been pressure tested yet, and I may end up in the water :D

I just take on holiday whatever I happen to be wearing, if it ain’t for swimming wifey take charge whilst I’m getting wet, value, hell they’re insured.

I just take on holiday whatever I happen to be wearing, if it ain’t for swimming wifey take charge whilst I’m getting wet, value, hell they’re insured.
That’s my biggest issue right now. They aren’t insured… I’m trying to work something out, but my collection isn’t even worth insuring:D most of my collection is Neo-vintage TAG, and they have almost no real value lmao. I guess that’s a good thing and a bad thing lol