Watchfinder's Black Friday Sale (TAG Heuer)

And they'll still be making a decent profit!

With Richemont as the owners, you can bet your house they will be.

I take it you paid more?

Yes, but mine was new from the outlet. I can't really complain, I still saved nearly £2000!

And they'll still be making a decent profit!

Probably, but some of those prices are good. £450 for an Alter Ego is pretty good.

With Richemont as the owners, you can bet your house they will be.
When I was selling my blue Tudor Sub, I was offered £2500 by Watchfinder. This is a watch they're currently selling for £7500 on their website. Needless to say, I passed on the deal. I knew they'd low-ball me, but didn't think by that much!

When I was selling my blue Tudor Sub, I was offered £2500 by Watchfinder. This is a watch they're currently selling for £7500 on their website. Needless to say, I passed on the deal. I knew they'd low-ball me, but didn't think by that much!

Did you try anywhere else? Watchfinder gave me a low offer on a watch too, but still the best of the three I tried. Their trade in price was also the best I got. I think the conclusion is they suck, but other places suck even more!

Just tried WF for a value on my Carrera, £900-£1k dependent on them seeing it, no ta I’ll hang on.

Did you try anywhere else? Watchfinder gave me a low offer on a watch too, but still the best of the three I tried. Their trade in price was also the best I got. I think the conclusion is they suck, but other places suck even more!
No, didn't try anywhere else. I was always going to sell privately anyway, just thought I'd see what they'd offer, seeing as I'd bought it from them a few years previously.