Watchfinder Tag Heuer Flash Sale

Sorry Aquagraph! There's a JH80 on bracelet for £2875 which I think is quite a good deal.

There was a new one at bicester for about £3k...

Some handy discounts, but I have noticed that Watchfinders prices have gone up substantially in the last 12 months. You can haggle with Watchfinder but I would say there a better deals elsewhere. Their advantage is the large quantity of stock they seem to hold.

Sorry Aquagraph! There's a JH80 on bracelet for £2875 which I think is quite a good deal.
The discount price is ok but not exceptional. You can find better deals. The box is not original, should be a fancy wooden Heuer branded box, and no papers.

Some handy discounts, but I have noticed that Watchfinders prices have gone up substantially in the last 12 months. You can haggle with Watchfinder but I would say there a better deals elsewhere. Their advantage is the large quantity of stock they seem to hold.
I agree; their prices before discount are on the high side. Apply the discount, and you're in the normal zone.

I think I have discovered why Watchfinder's prices have gone up: https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/richemont-retools-business-news.

Scroll down to the section on Watchfinder & Co...... they were bought by the Richemont group.

Watchfinder are now also sponsoring motoring (I.e. reruns of Top Gear) on Dave :)

Watchfinder are now also sponsoring motoring (I.e. reruns of Top Gear) on Dave :)

And something has to pay for all that advertising.

Sidenote: I'd forgotten about Dave since I left the UK. The Aus equivalent is 7Mate.