Forums Latest Members

Wanted : Kirium McLaren edition box

1. AC Koch

AC Koch Jul 21, 2019

Good afternoon from South Africa

I have just purchased a Kirium McLaren on Chrono - seller is in France , so will have to wait for watch to arrive in SA.

Problem that I have is that watch does not have the original McLaren box - comes with normal Tag box.

Now for the million dollar question - Is there anyone with a McLaren box that would be interested in selling ?

I have almost all the Kiriums except the automatic model - this will be next on my list to complete my collection.

Thanks

AC

Tag_ZA likes this.
  2. Tag_ZA

Tag_ZA Jul 21, 2019

Ha a fellow saffa! I would suggest either ebay or get an AD or boutique to try and source one for you. I spoke to the store manager at V&A Tag Boutique about something similar, they are very helpful there.

3. AC Koch

AC Koch Jul 21, 2019

Thanks for the reply - I will go and visit Picot and Moss. They do not like selling boxes - will try my luck .

4. Tag_ZA

Tag_ZA Jul 21, 2019

Yeah they are very sticky... Let me know if you come right. I am waiting on a watch too, it's held by customs at the moment, hopefully it arrives by Tuesday. :)

5. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Jul 22, 2019

Would love to see a photo of your Kirium collection!

6. AC Koch

AC Koch Jul 22, 2019

Hi

Nothing spectacular - I have the following:

Kirium Formula 1
    Kirium Chrono Black face with Kirium on dial
    Kirium Chrono Silver face with Professional on dial
    Kirium Black face with Kirium
    Kirium Silver face with professional
    Kirium Ladies black face
    Kirium McLaren ( on its way from Paris )
    Kirium automatic ..... waiting for the correct one.

Would have loved them to be Monaco’s , but Kirium was my first Tag watch and stuck with me.

I am traveling , but will post pics when I get back.

Regards

AC

7. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Jul 22, 2019

Great, nice collection. My first decent watch was the F1 Kirium, still love it! I have that still and a blue dial quartz chronograph, but will probably get more...

8. AC Koch

AC Koch Jul 24, 2019

Here are some of the Kiriums image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Albert-AMG, Aquagraph and Tag_ZA like this.
  9. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Jul 24, 2019

I think it's pretty cool to have a collection of one model, going that way myself with the 2000 Exclusive. Thanks for sharing the pics! About time the Kirium got a little more respect. Apparently one of the reasons they stopped making it was the cost of manufacturing the bracelet (so I was told at the factory), it's a great bracelet in my opinion.