Visiting US - any leads on stores?

Hi all. Planning a family vacation around Good Friday & Easter to the US. Any leads on any good second hand shops in New York, Washington DC or Tampa (Florida) where I can score a bargain. I might visit the flagship TAG stores in NYC but wouldn't definitely buy anything at retail.

Anything would be appreciated

Analog Shift in NY is worth a look if you're into vintage. They're by appointment but it's worth it for the rare stuff you'll get to try on.

Otherwise, I'm not aware of many secondhand shops. You could take your chances with the Diamond District shops but they can be pretty shady and rife with fakes.

Let me know if you go to the TAG boutique, I might be able to join for an impromptu mini GTG :)

If you have any interest in buying new, I've heard Alicia's Jewelers in NY gives decent discounts on TAG Heuer. Although I've not personally bought from them myself.

If you have any interest in buying new, I've heard Alicia's Jewelers in NY gives decent discounts on TAG Heuer. Although I've not personally bought from them myself.

Unfortunately they don't stock Tag Heuer any longer.

Unfortunately they don't stock Tag Heuer any longer.
You sure? When I called them last year, they said they don't carry the hard to get Boutique items, but still carried TAG.

They posted these in the past week on Facebook.
Alicias.jpg

You sure? When I called them last year, they said they don't carry the hard to get Boutique items, but still carried TAG.

They posted these in the past week on Facebook.
Alicias.jpg
I will check again.

Definitely not an AD any longer.
Thanks for double checking. Strange that they continue to post TAG Heuer adverts on Facebook then. :confused:

I called them as I was curious about why they stopped selling. Seems TAG Heuer frowned upon their discounts and cut them off.
A sign of the times perhaps? Bummer. :thumbsdown:

Same thing happened to one of my favorite ADs about 1-2 years ago.

I called them as I was curious about why they stopped selling. Seems TAG Heuer frowned upon their discounts and cut them off.
A sign of the times perhaps? Bummer. :thumbsdown:

Yep. They were great for discounts.
Even here Tag Heuer has been removed from quite a few AD'S and looking to go with the Boutique.