Vintage Heuer Photo Gallery- Share your photos

Kenyan Airforce issue orange boy. The case back has "AF" stamped onto it. I was toying with the idea of restoring the case, hands and dial but I've decided against it as the watch should be left as is given its military background

Great catch mate!

Just arrived yesterday!!

Very happy with its overall condition and even more pleased with its provenance having been owned by @calibre11 previously :thumbsup:

Some pics as seen on Instagram (Iphone 6):

Here it is side by side with the 11063V MH:

cheers,
Gabe

Kenyan Airforce issue orange boy. The case back has "AF" stamped onto it. I was toying with the idea of restoring the case, hands and dial but I've decided against it as the watch should be left as is given its military background
Agree- I'd leave it as it is...

Just arrived yesterday!!

Very happy with its overall condition and even more pleased with its provenance having been owned by @calibre11 previously :thumbsup:

Some pics as seen on Instagram (Iphone 6):

Here it is side by side with the 11063V MH:

cheers,
Gabe

Ah, that's like seeing your ex-girlfriend looking great walking down the street on the arm of another man. Hurts a little, I'll be honest ;)

Enjoy!

Ah, that's like seeing your ex-girlfriend looking great walking down the street on the arm of another man. Hurts a little, I'll be honest ;)

Enjoy!

Sorry DC, too bad you're not close by (or even the same country!) I could've offered you weekly visits :)

It looks good on the Isofrane, I still wear one of those quite a lot on divers, remarkably comfortable strap... and smells like birthday cake to me for some reason... odd statement but whenever I smell the Isofrane it makes me want cake.

Heuer bund... wearing it always makes me want another Heuer...still looking...;)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Heuer bund... wearing it always makes me want another Heuer...still looking...;)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Think I said it last time, but wow, that lume is perfect...in fact, the whole watch is perfect. Very nice!

image.jpg Calibre 15 Heuer Autavia by @horologyandtechnology #vintage #vintageheuer #heuer #heuerautavia #autavia #tagheuer #calibre11

image.jpg Perfect Heuer Regatta PVD by @danhenrywatches #vintage #vintageheuer #heuer #regatta #calibre11

Vintage duo- Siffert Autavia and grey dial Monaco by@mattsworldpics#vintage#vintageheuer#heuer#heuermonaco#monaco#autavia#siffert#tagheuer#calibre11
IMG_5439.JPG

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
That dial is freaking epic

image.jpg Valjoux 72- powered Heuer Carrera by @lu_di013 #tagheuer #vintage #vintageheuer #heuer #heuercarrera #carrera #calibre11

image.jpg
Great way to start 2015 with this Camaro by @qatariwrist #vintageheuer #heuer #tagheuer #heuercamaro #calibre11

image.jpg
Great way to start 2015 with this Camaro by @qatariwrist #vintageheuer #heuer #tagheuer #heuercamaro #calibre11
@qatariwrist Takes some beautiful shots, I've seen a fair bit of his stuff on IG

image.jpg Blue Montreal by @gvm_s1 #vintageheuer #heuer #heuermontreal #tagheuer #calibre11

Heuer Carrera Valjoux 72 Gold by @louisbologna #vintageheuer #heuer #heuercarrera #carrera #tagheuer #calibre11 image.jpg

image.jpg Heuer Autavia 11630 by @oortcloud #vintageheuer #heuer #autavia #tagheuer #calibre11