Vintage Heuer Photo Gallery- Share your photos

Huh interesting. I was wondering if it could have been an option for the GF Camaros like the one in the photo because they're the only GF cases under 20mm in that era... Gay Freres beads of rice for the steel, but NSA for the gold-plated cases?

Small selection of bunch of clippings I got in today. From ‘60s and ‘70s car magazines.

A mere 5 months late, but thanks @paysdoufs !👍 (anyone know how to get notifications if you are 'mentioned'?) I saw these at the time. The seller did well-a mere USD8k+ a piece for nice looking Camaros, that are nothing out of the ordinary. 😎 I do have some history of each example though and suspect the seller paid good money when they were bought initially.

(anyone know how to get notifications if you are 'mentioned'?)
You're not seeing a number here in the red circled parts:

You're not seeing a number here in the red circled parts:

Next to 'Latest' was 4297! Nothing next to Alerts I think. But I was more wondering if there was a push notification system or similar that comes as an email, for example?

Next to 'Latest' was 4297! Nothing next to Alerts I think. But I was more wondering if there was a push notification system or similar that comes as an email, for example?
Maybe try via your avatar/setting/email alerts and time zone:

Bought this gold plated bracelet, expecting it to be steel…
Same design as the Monaco mark 1 bracelet but with fixed 18mm endlinks.

Could be for the 110.515 but that’s a later design era so a bit puzzling. Anyone have any ideas?
Would fit a gold plated ‘60s Carrera beautifully I imagine.
You do see these 'gold' bracelets on Camaros occasionally. Here is one which is deemed to have been original, appears to be 18mm also-
HEUER, Camaro 30, "Tachymeter", chronograph, wristwatch, 37 mm, - Bukowskis

Maybe try via your avatar/setting/email alerts and time zone:

Thanks, yeah that's set up too but if someone mentions me randomly like above, I wouldn't know about it unless I look for it (or under Alerts as you say.)