Forums Latest Members

Thinking of selling E2 Modular 45 with Calibre 16 mechanical module…

1. geoorlando17

geoorlando17 Sep 29, 2020

Greetings,

I am thinking of selling my Modular 45 with a Calibre 16 mechanical module. The connected watch is used and I have a white band and extra new/unused black band. The Calibre 16 module is brand new and has never been used. I also purchased an additional charging puck and later on a stand. All of this is in its original boxes.

What do you think I should ask?

Thanks,

G.

Edited Sep 29, 2020
  2. Albert-AMG

Albert-AMG TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Sep 29, 2020

I’m sorry to read this :unsure:

Retail price for the Calibre 16 module ACBF2A80 is EURO 2650, and it seems very difficult to find at the moment, so probably you could ask almost the same price. Is your still with some warranty left?

About the Connected, if it’s in good condition (pictures would help), the used -full set- Connected Modular 45 are usually for sale at eBay for around EURO 800 to 1100, depending on the condition... which is surprising (I mean the EURO 1100) if you consider that now you can buy it new -with two years warranty- at the TAG Heuer outlet stores for around EURO 1200, but of course not everyone lives near a TH outlet store...

You can add around EURO 75 for the extra strap (retail price is EURO 110)

Maybe you could ask @J.C , because he has experience buying and selling Connected Modular 45 :thumbsup:

BMW Works likes this.
  3. geoorlando17

geoorlando17 Sep 30, 2020

Hi Albert,

Thanks for your comprehensive response- much appreciated and very helpful.

As an aside, I want to thank you for participation on this forum. You do so much for so many!

Best,

G.

BMW Works, Anthony.R and Albert-AMG like this.
  4. Albert-AMG

Albert-AMG TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Sep 30, 2020

Thanks for your words :)

I am glad that it is useful to you, although I am sorry that you sell your Modular 45 and the Calibre 16 module. Anyway good luck with the sale! :thumbsup:

BMW Works likes this.
  5. geoorlando17

geoorlando17 Oct 9, 2020