Remo Jan 27, 2021

Snowy likes this.
  3. Albert-AMG

Albert-AMG TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Jan 27, 2021

dtf, Snowy and Jim Dollares like this.
  4. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Jan 27, 2021

Exactly!

Snowy, Jim Dollares and Albert-AMG like this.
  5. kappa_md

kappa_md Jan 27, 2021

Enjoyed reading the interview! Kudos to sir @Snowy & sir Rob @Aquagraph ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I was actually yearning for more to be honest! ;) I didn’t know sir Snowy is from Japan. And are you Japanese ? Sorry to ask sir :) Aside from TAG Heuer, I also have a great affection for Japanese cars (thus my love for Toyota and Honda) :) Also love to visit Japan again someday. And yes, Japan get’s the limited and quirkiest offerings (Japan LEs)

You have an awesome collection sir, and probably one of the nicest collection of very tasteful and collectable TAG Heuers I’ve seen :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing sir!

Aquagraph likes this.
  6. Snowy

Snowy Jan 28, 2021

It is very appericiate to @Aquagraph, that we received such a large number of responses.
    Very thank you.

The number of collections you want to know is not clear because it varies from day to day, but one thing I can say is that the increase in Formula 1 collections has exceeded 40. This does not include the stopwatch.

Albert-AMG, dtf and Aquagraph like this.
  7. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Jan 28, 2021

:eek:

Snowy likes this.
  8. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Jan 28, 2021

[​IMG]
    Tomorrow we have Jim Dollares guest post about the TAG Heuer / Red Bull / Max Verstappen watches...

neowatch, Remo, Albert-AMG and 3 others like this.
  9. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Jan 28, 2021

10. kappa_md

kappa_md Jan 28, 2021

Great article sir @Jim Dollares :thumbsup: Very informative and comprehensive. I do agree that Heuer/TAG Heuer’s history is deeply intertwined with the history of F1 motorsports and I hope they continue to be part of F1 for many more years to come. Especially as the Official Timekeeper of the Monaco GP, Indy500 and hopefully also 24H Le Mans, (to cover all of the Triple Crown of Motorsports) :cool:

It is already in TAG Heuer’s DNA to be part of motorsports’ biggest events, cause it is already written in the past, a path towards the future and probably TH’s greatest legacy. No other watch brand can claim motorsports ultimate watch of choice other than TAG Heuer. :thumbsup:

While reading the article, I find myself remembering my
    early days of F1 fanhood more than 20 years ago. Multiple F1 Champion Schumacher, with the young guns Alonso, Kimi and Hamilton (2000-2008) Kimi is still my F1 favorite up to now and all of them are still lining up as race grid veterans :p I was already lusting for TAG Heuer back then and I am blessed & fortunate that I was able to buy my first TWO TAG Heuer’s in 2010 (Aquaracer & Formula1) ::love::::love:: Never left the brand ever since.

Albert-AMG, Jim Dollares and Snowy like this.
  11. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Jan 28, 2021

I think Jim did a damn good job!

12. Snowy

Snowy Jan 28, 2021

Thank you for making a good article. Good job:thumbsup:
    It was very good to understand the collaboration with Red Bull comprehensively.

I strongly hope that Tag Heuer will continue the partnership between Red Bull, but I am concerned that a new relationship with Porsche will begin and that the partnership between Tag-Heuer and Red Bull will somehow end.

Does anyone have any new information?

kappa_md, Albert-AMG and Jim Dollares like this.
  13. Mr_Orange

Mr_Orange Jan 28, 2021

All will be revealed on the 4th February.

Snowy likes this.
  14. Jim Dollares

Jim Dollares Jan 28, 2021

Thanks guys, it was fun to write something on my own :) Aqua-G thanks for publishing it!

15. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Jan 29, 2021

My pleasure Pimpy-J

16. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Jan 29, 2021

Since Porsche aren't currently in F1 there's no conflict, unless as others have said Porsche are going to take over the Honda engine?

Snowy and OttoWilliam like this.
  17. OttoWilliam

OttoWilliam Jan 29, 2021

This is O-Boy, can i join the game too ?

18. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Jan 29, 2021

Sure, we should all have rap names....

19. Jim Dollares

Jim Dollares Jan 29, 2021

O-Boy ma man, welcome to the horological rap group. We need to come up with a name for the group. How about

'Whorological Pimps of Calibre 11'

20. heuerholic

heuerholic Jan 29, 2021

Great article and fantastic to see and hear about your collection, Snowy.
    I didn't know you were from Japan either.
    I have a strong connection with Japan having lived there for a few years, having Japanese wives , (Yes plural ), and working for a Japanese company.
    It was with interest I read your comment about you regretting selling your 1887 bullhead LE Carerra.
    Back in 2013 I was so close to purchasing this watch from the Tokyo Ginza TH boutique. The moment I saw that watch in the metal I wanted it, I needed it, I had to have it!
    The salesman was a bit of a dick, and I was a stubborn prick and I ended up not buying it out of principal over about $100 on the price.
    Fast forward to 2017 and while browsing a Japanese Auction site, I saw one for sale in a pawnbroker shop in Tokyo.
    A friend happened to be in Tokyo at the time and I asked him to check it out.
    To cut a long story short, I had my dream watch and when checking the documents, it was originally sold at the same Ginza store the same month I passed it up.
    To this day, I am convinced it’s that same watch that I passed up 5 years earlier.

after reading your story, I can’t help but wonder if the watch I bought second hand was the one you sold.
    What are the chances........

If you have the serial number of your original watch, PM me, it would make the story all that more incredible.

Anyway, was great to read your story, and see your collection.

Arigato

DB