THE GUARDIAN: Still ticking: The improbable survival of the luxury watch business

Gosh. very good article ! thanks.

I always wanted to go to Baselworld. can anyone share their experience of visiting Baselworld. its not hard to get in right ? i mean pay the ticket and you can go in right ?

Hi
I went to Baselworld many times. Not difficult. Basel is a beautifulCity!

You need to plan min. 2 days to really enjoy. The best is to be invited by a bramd ;) evening events are so cool

Gosh. very good article ! thanks.

I always wanted to go to Baselworld. can anyone share their experience of visiting Baselworld. its not hard to get in right ? i mean pay the ticket and you can go in right ?
Yep, just buy the ticket and that's it. But exactly as friendharry says: plan at least 2 days, one is too short to see it all, and Basel is great, lot's of restaurants, has it's own airport and a big trainstation.
If you are going and know at which date book a hotel early as otherwise most rooms will be gone in downtown Basel city.
But you can also book outside Basel and take the train, I did that this year and was just a 10 minute drive.

Thanks all for the info. Its my dream to go. Hopefully next year or next next year.

I live so far away from Europe. Although I've been to Europe but i never been to Swiss.