Forums Latest Members

TAG Heuer E2 Modular 45 Manchester United Ed. (external link)

1. flawless

flawless Sep 17, 2020

Just in case anyone is interested, I noticed that a Cash Converters store in the UK currently has the Manchester United edition up for sale (link below - it's available on their eshop but is located in the King Edward Street, Hull store).

I asked the manager for some better photos, as the CC website is quite awful. Do note that they've just increased the price (right after I asked about it - see the images of the label on the back) from £800 to £895, so if you're interested contact them and negotiate.

https://www.cashconverters.co.uk/sh...ster-united-special-edition-smartwatch/881987

I've requested some more pictures of the other strap and will update when I get them.

IMG_7247.JPG IMG_7248.JPG IMG_7249.JPG IMG_7250.JPG IMG_7251.JPG IMG_7252.JPG
  2. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Sep 17, 2020

Oh has Cash Converters finally opened again? Can sometimes find some great TAG Heuer bargains in there... I even saw a solid gold Carrera on there website once!

3. flawless

flawless Sep 17, 2020

Most stores have been open a while, I believe, with limited hours. Not sure how long the eshop has been open.

Watches can be terribly hit and miss with CC due to differences in staff across franchises, but yeah that can lead to some great deals if you can find a hidden gem.

4. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Sep 17, 2020

I contacted them once about a watch they had on the website to ask about the length of the bracelet, the guy said 'I reckon it would fit me'.

Sooooooo helpful! :D

5. flawless

flawless Sep 17, 2020

"Mate, I've got average size wrists so unless you're really hench it'll be fine."

Aquagraph likes this.
  6. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Sep 17, 2020

LOL - welcome to the forum by the way!