Forums Latest Members
  1. emilio_sbdte

emilio_sbdte Jun 25, 2021

Hello, I hope to find you all in good health and wellness.

I have for sale this beautiful Tag Heuer Cv2111-0. The reason is because I don't wear it that often and i would like it to be on the wrist of someone who gives it the love it deserves.
    The watch is in very good condition; it has no serious scratches on the front, only some marks of use on the clasp and on the back cover. The strap is in excellent condition, it has not been worn very much so it should still hold up for quite some time. The chronograph second hand lines up at 12 o'clock and the watch keeps time as it should.
    I can show photos of the movement, but you all will have to be patient because I do not want to risk it by opening it myself, I would rather take it to my trusted watchmaker.
    Unfortunately I do not have the box nor the papers, but it would be shipped in a watch box (the one showed in the picture below) to ensure its protection during shipment to its destination. The price for this piece is $2400 US. I can cover the cost of shipping to the United States and part of Europe. If you come from elsewhere, we can come to an agreement about shipping terms.

I hope you enjoy the pictures. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, I will be glad to answer them as soon as I can.

P.S. I use the watermark to protect my photos. You can visit my instagram account where I upload pictures of my watches :)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg
    Jim Dollares likes this.