TAG Heuer and social media

I am not sure, if there is already such a thread.

TAG Heuer is currently featuring OTD with a story on their Instagram-Profile.
I haven't seen them doing something like this before.
It shows, that they really care for the community, doesn't it?

TH_feat_OTD_1.JPG TH_feat_OTD_2.JPG
Edited:

If they really cared for their community, they'd produce both those models right now! :)

They've featured David's @Calibre11 posts before, along with Bamford's, Onthedash and others, but it certainly is welcomed approach to the collector community.

I want TH to do a re-issue of that panda Carrera, it's simply sublime!!!
You and me both. In fact, they should do two - one like that, and another in reverse (black dial, white/silver subdials).

You and me both. In fact, they should do two - one like that, and another in reverse (black dial, white/silver subdials).
With the groundwork done for the 160th, it would be easy peasy for TH do either or both. But I want that panda!!!

You guys and me thrice.

And I've been asking for those re-editions since the forum started!

However, I still contest that the current glassbox dome is flawed and should be reworked to cause less distortion.

And the Carreras available in 41mm cases would be even better.

Carrera reverse panda please ! But i still prefer the 39mm and please don't use thick movement.

I like the 39mm Heuer Carrera Re-Editions, the 41mm JH80 Carrera and the 43mm 1887 TAG Heuer Carreras. I like them all :D:D:D

I want TH to do a re-issue of that panda Carrera, it's simply sublime!!!
One of the most collectable Carreras so a re-edition would be hugely popular. I just hope they don't launch it this year given my budget constraints :)