Forums Latest Members
  1. i.l13

i.l13 May 26, 2020

Dear Forums,

I recently erased the system on my TAG Heuer 45 Modular and could not get it to boot up again. It is currently stuck on the TAG boot logo and does not go beyond that.

Is there anyway to fix this myself? Would anyone have the firmware to flash on my module?

Edited May 26, 2020
  2. VRman

VRman May 26, 2020

Try this to see if you can access the system recovery menu.

1. Press and hold down the power button until watch restarts (about 15 seconds)
    2. During the boot up animations (TAG's logo, Intel's logo, or the swirling balls), press and hold the crown and simultaneously swipe from top left to bottom right, then release crown (You can repeat this process until the screen blacks out and the boot process restarts)
    3. The watch will boot to an image of the "Android character on his back" or "Red circle with exclamation mark". Long press the power button for about 5 seconds and release. You should see the "Android system recovery" menu.

If you can access try the below
    4. Short press the power button three times to go down the menu to highlight "wipe cache partition"
    5. Long press for 3 seconds to select "wipe cache partition" and confirm your selection
    6. Short press the power button twice to go down the menu to highlight "wipe data/factory reset"
    7. Long press for 3 seconds to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm your selection
    8. Select "reboot system now'. Long press for 3 seconds to select
    9. Watch will restart to the Welcome screen. This will take less than 2 minutes.

Albert-AMG likes this.
  3. VRman

VRman May 26, 2020

Okay I understand. I am not where I can make an image for a few days. Please also try to contact TH to see if they have an image repository. I will try to make one either way as it looks like there isn't a public one available.