Forums Latest Members
  1. george023

george023 Jul 11, 2015

Hi all,

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know if TH still sells their driving gloves? I was told that they are no longer available in their flagship stores.

So I went online and found these on the bay. A bit sceptical as they are in Poland and the shipping price is way over the top. Does anyone get a sense that they are authentic? And also, where else does anyone know they would be available?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=261955606474&globalID=EBAY-AUPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

2. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Jul 12, 2015

They look OK to me. I had heard that these had been discontinued- one of the changes that Biver has put in place is to reduce the accessories line.

The seller seems to have solid feedback, although not that many transactions

3. whoisbaktash

whoisbaktash Jul 12, 2015

Hi George. There doesn't seem to be any driving gloves available throughout the TAG Boutiques. I've inquired at the Outlets as well, and they just don't exist. TAG Heuer is going to phase out accessories altogether by the end of the year. They will only focus on timepieces and eyewear going forward. If you find a pair somewhere, let me know. I'd like to get some myself. =)