Forums Latest Members

Tag Connected 41 strap length. Free replacement?

1. jkrohe

jkrohe Mar 3, 2018

I bought the 41mm Tag Connected at a Tag store on 5th Ave in Manhattan. The salesman told me they were aware that the straps were too short and they would contact me when a free longer replacement strap was available. I haven't heard from them yet, but was curious if anyone out there has received a longer strap. Thanks.

2. HarryG

HarryG Apr 1, 2018

Hi,just ordered one . Did not know and did not hear about a free replacement.

3. rickyrotax

rickyrotax Apr 5, 2018

Hi I ordered the XL black rubber strap from TAG as I couldn’t wait for a free replacement! Not cheap at £95.00...
    Pic shows comparison between original strap and XL strap. Much better fit for me.

C889EC30-2ADE-47E7-B65A-E48455638314.jpeg

jkrohe and Hubert like this.
  4. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Apr 5, 2018

Great shots; thanks for sharing!

5. jkrohe

jkrohe May 16, 2018

It took a couple months, but I finally received a message from the 5th Ave store in NYC that my complimentary longer black strap was in stock. Picked it up today. So, if the watch is still coming with the short strap, just letting you know you should be able to get a free longer strap.

Hubert likes this.
  6. Calvye

Calvye Jun 12, 2018

I am quite surprised how short the 41 strap is. I am sure a lot of people who decide on getting the 41 will not be able to wear it with the short strap.

The "Long" strap is now showing on the Tag website now as an accessory but my local dealer said they still do not have those in stock.