Forums Latest Members
  1. dgoulian

dgoulian Aug 20, 2017

I have developed a high quality all-metal watch stand for the Tag Heuer Connected 45 watch. Unlike the cheap plastic stands sold on the internet, this is made from solid anodized high grade aluminum. I am testing the market to see if there is enough interest among Connected owners to justify a production run. I don't have a firm price yet since it will be highly dependent on the quantity. But it will be in the $200 - $300 range. Please comment!

nice close up.jpg IMG_5072.jpg IMG_5074.jpg stand alone.JPG
  2. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Aug 24, 2017

Thanks for posting this. Some feedback:
    - While I don't have a connected, I do like the idea of a stand for the watch. The watch does fit nicely in the "puck"but then it's flat on the desk
    - I can't tell from the photos, but for me, it would be important to have a very heavy/ solid base so that it all felt sturdy and strong and not prone to wobble

Good luck!

3. OttoWilliam

OttoWilliam Aug 24, 2017

Wow you dont own Connected ?

4. dtf

dtf Aug 24, 2017

That looks smart, I also don't own a connected but if I did, I'd like a desk stand because I tend to take my watch off when I'm working.

5. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Aug 24, 2017

I don't! I've tried out a couple of Smartwatches, but find that I return back to mechanical.

OttoWilliam likes this.
  6. dvitrano380

dvitrano380 Aug 27, 2017

Hi ! I DO have a 1st gen connected and I've suffered such lack of proper holders since the beginning. Therefore I like the idea of having a stand.
    I would suggest you adapt the "case" to support also the previous version of the charger (just in case it is not). Finally on the pricing: I personally would not spend more than 150$ for this accessory. I wish you good luck for your idea.