Strap query of an Aquaracer

Thought I’d quickly as the more knowledgeable.

Have Tag ever produced a 20mm black nato strap or 2 piece black fabric strap?

On the fence for a WAN2110 Aquaracer which do know was also available with a rubber strap.

But like other OEM options.

Can't actually think of any black Natos... there's been Camo and multicoloured striped Natos and there's been a Khaki fabric strap, but I can't think of anything else.

Oh there the James Hunt F1 strap, but it has red and yellow stripe on it, probably 21.5mm also. Same with the Red Bull strap...

Camo nato is obviously the right choice here :D

The other fabric straps that spring to mind are the WAY fabric/rubber straps on a deployant.

Yeah, there's black ones of those... they are kinda weird though.

Think I remember seeing one with blue stitching.

All black could work I guess

FC6364 has grey stitching
FC6362 has yellow stitching
FC6363 has blue stitching

Very comfy when they wear in.

Thought I’d quickly as the more knowledgeable.

Have Tag ever produced a 20mm black nato strap or 2 piece black fabric strap?

On the fence for a WAN2110 Aquaracer which do know was also available with a rubber strap.

But like other OEM options.

I dont know if there are nato straps that are OEM specifically to WAN2110. But I do know that that there are aquaracer natos solid officially by tag. The are £130 a pop. And I'm not keen on the bi-colour design of them.

I just put cheaper natos on my watches. I bought from a store called natostrap.uk, black dial basically go well with almost anything. But khaki or dark grey just looks like fire on that watch. A little bit smarter than black on black IMHO.