Strap for 2020 Connected E3 Golf Edition

Any idea how I can purchase this? I know it's not technically sold separately, but can it be ordered as a replacement part?

Yes, probably, from a Tag Heuer boutique or authorized dealer

Yes, probably, from a Tag Heuer boutique or authorized dealer
I don’t think so. At least for the Connected Modular 45 it was not possible to order any of the specific straps from the Special/Limited Editions as a replacement. Even providing the serial number of one of these special watches (as proof of ownership) my AD was not able to order it... but you can try, just in case it was different for the current Connected generation...

Is the 2020 Golf a special watch, though? Surely it's part of the standard collection and spare parts like straps should be available?

Is the 2020 Golf a special watch, though? Surely it's part of the standard collection and spare parts like straps should be available?
The 2019 Modular 45 Golf Edition received the same treatment as all the previous Modular 45 Special and Limited Editions (Kingsman, Manchester United, Red Bull Racing, Giro d’Italia, Alec Monopoly...): specific strap not sold separately, specific box... so the possibility of buying the Golf strap separately or as a replacement should be null, as in the rest of the Special Editions that also were part of the TAG Heuer catalogue.

Maybe it will be different for the Connected 2020 Golf Edition? ::confused2:: To find out, just try to order that strap in the AD and see what happens :thumbsup:

OK, well you obviously know the Connected far better than I.

I would be annoyed, though, if I'd bought one, damaged or worn out the strap, and couldn't order a replacement from TAG.

I mean, I can still order the correct replacement Tissot strap for my wife's quartz PRC200 approximately 10 years down the line!

Yes, and I was able to order in my AD without any problem, and at a good price, the strap for my 25 years old TAG Heuer 6000 Senna... which is standard for any 6000. It seems that the problem is only getting the straps specifically designed for the Special/Limited Editions