Still confused

Spongebob-My-Eyes-Are-Burning.jpg

I've been asked by the OP how we're all so sure it's a fake. I don't think it's ever worth going into the minute details of why (because it could help those making replicas, not that I am saying the OP is involved in this sort of business), but this one is so clear that a brief look at the Catalogues on Calibre 11 should show that this is fake.

If you only pick out one problem, the surely the fact that "Tourbillon" is not spelt correctly on the case back is a pretty good sign that you don't have the real thing...

Some fakes require explanation, but this one picks up the coveted description of being closer to a sausage than a genuineTag Heuer

The simple explanation is, it's a replica of something that doesn't even exists.

With all due respect, it's so fake even a non Tag Heuer fan would know. The fonts, the size of the fonts, the writings, the glass is not even sapphire cristal, the bezel (or lack thereof), the stuff inside the case, the strap (looks rusty). I could go on and on. I wouldn't even call it a replica, it's just a poor attempt at a fake watch.

The number 7 on the register does it for me 馃榾

The number 7 on the register does it for me 馃榾
Because the rest of the watch had you fooled?
馃榾
In all serious, a real mikropendulum Tag Heuer is tens of thousands of pounds worth of watch. Does this look anything like worth that? 馃槈

Because the rest of the watch had you fooled?
馃榾

Yeah totally, I was really on the fence before 馃槈