Special edition autavia at baselworld?

Found an intersesing post on social media referring to a "very special, top secret" autavia release.... red herring or real news??

Screenshot_20190305-230811_Chrome.jpg

^ So another 2-register variant, like the Viceroy (if not exactly that same model), which we got in the US last year?

I read the post as saying that there was a new Autavia coming at Baselworld, rather than it being a hint of a re-issue of the watch in the image.

I go back to the interview with JC Biver last year:

https://www.calibre11.com/in-retrospect-jean-claude-bivers-four-years-at-tag-heuer/

C11: Speaking of the future, given that the majority of the 2019 collection is well advanced, what are some of the things that people can look forward to in 2019? It’s obviously the 50th anniversary of the Monaco. Is there anything else you can share about next year?

JCB: Yeah, there’s the Monaco, of course, as you mentioned, the 50th anniversary. There is also the Autavia. The Autavia will have an additional development. We will have an enlarged Autavia collection.

C11: This is around the Calibre 5 and Calibre 7 watches that we saw at Baselworld this year?

JCB: Yes.

Hmmm well that's not top secret at all!

It was the ' very Special' bit in the original post that had me wondering

I hope by "enlarged" he doesn't mean releasing 47mm Autavia :D

Just kidding ! The legend knows what he is doing !

It’ll have some silly graphics on it and cost £2k more than a regular one.

You might be surprised ;)

So we can expect something more than the images leaked at last year's baselworld?

So we can expect something more than the images leaked at last year's baselworld?
I’d forget about those leaked photos

Hmm what a tease!

I still expect to see a bronze autavia.... and a gmt of some sort.

Life was a lot simpler... ash tray, headlight switch, choke, speedo (VDO), glove compartment.
You can see why having a Heuer Autavia on the wrist would be helpful?