Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Heuer 844 Monnin diver, 1st version from 1978

1. abrod520

abrod520 Sep 17, 2021

SOLD

SOLD$3250 shipped in the US - international please add $75. (I have completed a few international sales, please feel free to ask for references!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Very early 1st execution 844 Monnin diver with cathedral hands and no “Made in France” text on the dial. Even better, this has the extremely hard to find 1st execution bezel with the small arrow and the split 15 and 30 markers which really gives it a much more unique look than other dive watches of the era.

Case is 42mm total but wears more like 39mm given the reduced diameter of the bezel. Has some wear but no major marks.

Movement is the robust FE 4611A automatic, this just had its crown and tube replaced along with a new caseback seal so I’d prefer not to open it unless for a serious inquiry. The watch winds and runs very well though. The date changes over and quick-sets properly as well.

The dial has the unique 13-24 military time track in red and features beautiful original tritium lume.

Watch and myself are located in New York and can be exchanged locally. I can accept a return and give a refund less shipping within 3 days of purchase as long as the watch arrives in the same condition as I send it in. Watch will be shipped express.

I'm not a dealer, but have completed some sales of watches I haven't been wearing - feel free to ask for references or search my username + "seller" on the internet. Please consider the photos to be part of the description and don’t hesitate to request more if you’d like to look closer at any particular element. Thanks for looking!

Edited Oct 10, 2021
  2. Jim Dollares

Jim Dollares Sep 17, 2021

GLWTS, lovely example this one

abrod520 likes this.