Forums Latest Members

SOLD Tag Heuer Professional 2000 - WK1110-0

1. nctalkinghead

nctalkinghead Aug 9, 2020

My son-in-law asked me to sell for him. I need help establishing a value and I am open to offers as well.
    Professional 2000 (200 meters)
    WK1110-0
    Serial number (I guess) PC7xxx
    It was purchased new, worn for 3 years, then locked away in controlled condition vault. Battery was replaced this week. I have the booklets that came with it, including warranty/registration card. No scratches. I have a photo of the back of the watch, but not sure should post with the serial number. Here are other photos. Thanks for your help in placing a value...or even more thanks for making a fair offer and buying! tag heuer - 1 (10).jpeg tag heuer - 1 (9).jpeg tag heuer - 1 (8).jpeg tag heuer - 1 (7).jpeg tag heuer - 1 (6).jpeg tag heuer - 1 (5).jpeg tag heuer - 1 (4).jpeg tag heuer - 1 (3).jpeg tag heuer - 1 (2).jpeg tag heuer - 1 (1).jpeg tag heuer - 1.jpeg

2. imagwai

imagwai Aug 9, 2020

Do you have the plastic, credit-card sized warranty card as well? It's not in your pictures, but it might be housed inside the warranty booklet. Only asking because it impacts value slightly. If UK-based, I'd value the watch at between £300 and £400. Here's one that sold for £410 recently, but I think is in better condition that yours (which is not bad, but has evidence of being well worn).

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tag-Heue...=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

3. nctalkinghead

nctalkinghead Aug 9, 2020

Thanks for the feedback. I have the credit card sized card, but unfortunately is has no information on it except the name of the retail store where it was purchased. That company is now out of business.