Forums Latest Members

SOLD HEUER DAYTONA REF 110.203B

1. aleksejeremeev

aleksejeremeev Nov 22, 2021

I will sell Heuer Daytona cal 12. This watch was in my collection for many years, but I had not found the time and money before. Maybe someone can fix them. Moisture got into the watch and in this state I bought it. Currently, the arrows are translated from the crown. The clock is ticking but the time does not show. chronograph functions do not work. Look at the details that the master gave me a long time ago and said that they need to be changed. But I put it all aside for later, but I could not return. But perhaps some other parts will need to be replaced. I do not know
    Maybe someone wants to. On the bracelet part of the clasp without the Heuer logo. Dial And hands have traces of moisture. Look at the photo.
    Heuer Daytona. Introduced in to the market in 1976 with automatic (Chronomatic) Heuer calibre 12. 40mm stainless steel cushion case, This Heuer Daytona is in some ways beginning of the end, one of the last all new series launched to use the new Chronomatic movement. Heuers own automatic calibre. Grey dial, central hour minute and chronograph seconds, 30 minute sub dial at 3 o'clock and 12 hour counter at 9 o'clock. date display at 6 o'clock. Original Heuer crown.The Fume model is less common that the Blue and has a similar colour dial to the Silverstone, but without the starburst finish. The fume models are harder to find, especially in good condition.
    The asking price is 1100 euros. Since I am a private seller, there is no guarantee and no return. Payment via PayPal F&F. If PayPal G&S please add 4,3%.
    Please ask any and all questions before committing to buy. If you’d like additional pictures of anything, I’m happy to oblige.
    the watch is located in Russia.Thank you to the forum for the space provided.

Edited Nov 22, 2021
  2. aleksejeremeev

aleksejeremeev Nov 23, 2021

SOLD