Forums Latest Members

SOLD Heuer Carrera 3647S $3950

1. abrod520

abrod520 Jun 27, 2020

I need to make some room, and while I’ve really enioyed this vintage Carrera while I’ve had it, the early arrival of the 160th Anniversary LE means I need to move it on sooner than I expected!

This 3647 has a 72xxx serial number, dating it most likely to 1966 or so. It has the large unsigned crown typical of the earlier models in this range. Beautiful dial with all original tritium lume (feel free to contact me for UV shots) and the case is in nice worn condition with the one exception of the mark at the 8 o’clock marker. It’s not very noticeable on the wrist but I wanted to point it out.

The Valjoux 92 column wheel movement runs well, keeping time and chrono functions all work properly. The previous owner stated that it had been serviced by Abel Court in 2019, but I don’t have documentation to support that.

The watch is sold as you see here, on this green Analog/Shift strap. I’m asking US $3950 and can ship worldwide. Please don’t hesitate to contact me about any other photos you’d like!

9E988C4C-7EE0-4A0A-BCA3-AE3438A549DC.jpeg