Significant Other watches

s-l1600.jpg

Wife just bought another one..

:eek::eek::eek: Happy Wife, Happy Life ;););)

Nice. My wife would like that one.

It is very nice, I must admit, even though it's an Omega. Well, she's going to have to pay someone to replace the battery because it has tiny tiny screws holding the backplate on, I'm not touching it.

Bought this for my wife, she was enjoying my Carrera’s and Explorer thought she was ready to join the hobby. She loves it.

Bought this for my wife, she was enjoying my Carrera’s and Explorer thought she was ready to join the hobby. She loves it.
Nice! :thumbsup:

My wife loves her Datejust too, which was an anniversary present from me. It used to be her daily watch for years and she's worn the crap out of it, battle scars all over. Hurts when I look at it closely, but it's been well loved. She only wears it for special occasions now, as she prefers her Apple watch for daily wear. ::facepalm2::
20210219_202341e.jpg

Nice! :thumbsup:

My wife loves her Datejust too, which was an anniversary present from me. It used to be her daily watch for years and she's worn the crap out of it, battle scars all over. Hurts when I look at it closely, but it's been well loved. She only wears it for special occasions now, as she prefers her Apple watch for daily wear. ::facepalm2::
20210219_202341e.jpg

An Apple a day keeps the Rolex away.. ;);)

Funny that my wife seems to wear her Tag more than the Apple now. I think it’s cyclical