Forums Latest Members
  1. JustGoFaster

JustGoFaster Sep 30, 2021

My Connected 45 updated yesterday and today the battery died before lunchtime. Has anyone seen this. I know it is a challenge to get a day out of this (Fabulous watch, dreadful battery) but 5 to 6 hours is bad! I understand all the tricks required to stretch out the battery and they are in place. Any thoughts?

2. neowatch

neowatch Sep 30, 2021

Please tell me the exact version number of the software . Thanks

3. JustGoFaster

JustGoFaster Oct 1, 2021

Looks like PXEA.210830.001.B1. Normally my watch can get to the end of the day so long as I do not monitor exercise. Today the watch appears to be back to potentially 16-17 hours. But I have noticed today that the connection to phone has kept dropping out, more so than usual. I do love the watch, I do not want to be overly critical I had version 1 it was useless regarding stamina. This model is either an exercise monitor or a watch but not both. The battery simply cannot cope.

4. neowatch

neowatch Oct 1, 2021

To be honest I have only used my gen 1 and 2 as a watch and step monitor. I can get 2 days use out of the gen 2 with always on display on. That’s 16 hours per day. I’m very happy with that. I don’t want to be continually interrupted by meaningless messages every 5 minutes.

5. JustGoFaster

JustGoFaster Oct 1, 2021

Thats good, perhaps I am expecting too much. I also have Apple Watch and it is just sorted (but ugly!). I think most of the demand in the TAG comes from the processor, perhaps next gen will see an improvement.

6. neowatch

neowatch Oct 1, 2021

The gen 2 is a stunning looking watch with 3 mechanical heads and many lugs strap combos. I don’t think we will see the likes of it again, a true masterpiece of design. Enjoy it firstly as a tag Heuer watch with so many good faces to load. The gen 1 I still like, and it’s the far superior watch for telling the time in direct sunlight.