Forums Latest Members
  1. Twf

Twf May 10, 2021

I have a rubber strap F1 chronograph CAZ1010 that I was bought by my wife as a gift eighteen months ago, however I have never actually worn it other than to try it on when I received it, it has just sat in its box in a drawer. I wear an Aquaracer every day so it seemed a shame to wear and mark the the F1.

I’d have never sold a watch before, how would people recommend selling it? I was going to eBay it but am worried unscrupulous buyers, accusations of being fake and eBay siding with the buyer, or am I just being paranoid.

She purchased it from authorised dealer in Dubai, I have the box, warranty card (checked online and it is correctly registered) and Tag paperwork but no receipt, is that an issue?- I presume it’s not going to be such an issue as would be with a Rolex

2. imagwai

imagwai May 10, 2021

Well you could start by listing it in the Marketplace section of this forum!

eBay is generally OK, but you do need to be careful. I'd only sell there within your own country.

Failing that you could check out Chrono24.

3. jamesbizs

jamesbizs May 26, 2021

you are not being paranoid about ebay. There could have something happen, and ebay WILL side with the buyer. Unless you are an established seller on ebay, don't sell on ebay unless you can afford to lose it.

4. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member May 26, 2021

Moved thread to Markeplace forum.