Seeking Help: Looking for a Compatible Rubber Band for my CAC1110-0 Watch from 2006

Hello everyone,

I'm in need of some assistance regarding my beloved CAC1110-0 from 2006. While I adore this watch, I've been using a couple of steel watches for my everyday wear, and I would like to find a rubber band that fits my F1 model. Unfortunately, I've been struggling to find a suitable option that I'm confident will fit correctly.

If any of you could suggest a band that would fit and provide information on where to purchase it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Currently, I'm considering the BLACK STRAP TAG HEUER AQUARACER 300M IN RUBBER (20mm) from https://www.partsforwatch.com/product/black-strap-20212224mm-tag-heuer-aquaracer-300m-in-rubber/.
Could anyone confirm if this would be a compatible choice?

Thank you in advance for your help.
I'm hoping to breathe new life into my cherished watch 馃榾

Hi
Your watch also came on a rubber strap, though whether it is still available I don't know. It is a BT0705.

Thank you 馃榾
But I do not find that strap that beautiful. Thats why im seeking an alternative 馃榾

Does anybody know if BLACK STRAP TAG HEUER AQUARACER 300M IN RUBBER (20mm) will fit with the watch 馃榾

Does anybody know if BLACK STRAP TAG HEUER AQUARACER 300M IN RUBBER (20mm) will fit with the watch 馃榾
Not sure exactly which specific strap you mean but I doubt it if you mean the rubber straps that are made to perfectly fit at the end links of the Aquaracer case specifically?

Like one of these below?

I have never handled the F1 generation that you own so I don't know if they have standard spring bars or if your watch requires a specific strap solution. Hopefully someone here who owns or has owned one can provide some guidance.