Post your CT1111 "Bourne" Link

Hi all...new member here!

My old CT1111 "Bourne" that I first purchased back in 2014 was easily my favorite among the watches that I've owned, and after (impulsively) selling the watch last summer, a recent movie night (Bourne Identity) stirred up some serious feelings of seller's remorse.

My model was the one worn in the second (Supremacy) and third (Ultimatum) movies, although perhaps this time, I'll try to source the original version with the 12, 3, and 9 indices.

Needless to say, I'll be on a Treadstone/Blackbriar mission to find another. Until then, post pix of yours to help hold me over!

In better days...
1.jpg

Welcome to the forums.

Was unfamiliar with these featuring in the "Bourne" movies, but then again, I haven't seen them. Perhaps I should.

i have one offered to me for under euro 700 is that a good buy ? The one with 3,6,12 numerals.
It has box and papers, newly served and in good cosmetic condition.

Was unfamiliar with these featuring in the "Bourne" movies, but then again, I haven't seen them. Perhaps I should.
:eek:I can hIghly recommend them, the action scenes are lively and the tempo is great.

Good to see your love now back to you ::love::
Always a great feeling! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the HOME of TAG Heuer Collectors & Enthusiasts, Calibre 11 ::psy::

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

I know that the first CT1111 with the 3,9,12 indices would be rather difficult to find, although I’d be very happy to source an example that was as clean as mine! Why did I sell, dammit.

Welcome to the forums.

You should, IMO. All 5 are worth watching.

Depending on your love of action and being able to SEE the action, you may not appreciate the 'shaky-cam' style of filming the action sequences but they are otherwise an enjoyable departure from the Hollywood norm.

So - I have found another CT1111 with the updated dial (identical to mine), although it’s 41mm.

my question to the TAG experts is; did this watch come in 41 and 42mm? Or, was it only the previous version (with the 12, 3, and 9 indices) that was offered in 42mm?

thanks in advance for your help.

It may be that the seller hasn't correctly measured it - I believe they should all be 42mm. CT1111 is the original, and CT1111-0 is the updated dial.

@flawless - the seller sent me a pic (unfortunately didn't have calipers)

20210315_140206-jpg.15768221

Looks okay, but hard to tell the diameter exactly from the angle of the camera. I haven't personally measured either model, and I'm going by general consensus of online listings (past and present).