Ownership Experiences- 2018 TAG Heuer Connected Modular 41

However...I just went to my local TH boutique today and what they said worried me a lot. Firstly, they only had 3 TH41 in stock, all of them with the ceramic/metal strap. I wanted the rubber strap and they didn’t have it. They then checked and told me that they hadn’t received any more of these watches for some time and don’t expect to get any more. I was then told that they are trying to sell off all these watches by October (heaven know what’s happening in October).

They also told me that anyone with a current TH connected can trade it in for another watch, but anyone who buys a new one now cannot do that.

So, I left feeling slightly confused as to what they told me.

I then walked into a Samsung shop and seriously considered spending a few hundred pounds on one of those just to let the dust settle and to see what happens in “October”. In any case TH didn’t have the watch I wa yes anyway. I also went to two other watch shops (Ernest Jones and Beaverbrooks) and they both told me that TH have take back their stock of these watches, so I could t buy it from them either.

How very strange...something must definitely be going on...!!