Forums Latest Members

Ownership Experiences- 2017 TAG Heuer Connected E2 Modular 45

1. deansaddigh

deansaddigh Sep 10, 2017

You haven't managed to get reminders working constantly on your watch have you?

2. Mark S

Mark S Sep 10, 2017

Thanks for your response. I followed this exact same route and have now got all the contacts on Gmail, but they do not seem to update on my watch.

3. PedroHeuer85

PedroHeuer85 Sep 10, 2017

Hey,

Just wondering how the black carbide coating model holds up, I'm extra careful with my watches anyone but wondered how easily these will scratch? Contemplating getting one to replace my silver titanium model?

Thanks

4. nicolas007

nicolas007 Sep 10, 2017

Hi everyone,
    This morning I did a relatively brutal movement (burning myself...) and the top bezel flew out of the watch.
    Is this by design? I put it back in but it seems particularly lose. Also, the marker on top makes it look very homemade.

[​IMG]

5. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Sep 10, 2017

How did you"put it back"? Did you use some adhesive?

6. dtf

dtf Sep 11, 2017

Assuming it is the same as the PVD coating over titanium, the same as TAG use on other watches, it is remarkably tough. I have worn a black aquaracer almost daily for 2 years, there is very slight loss of colour on the two rear edges, which sit against my wrist, but no scratches. I am reasonably careful with it, remove it before I do mechanical stuff, but its had a fair few knocks and its still looking good.

7. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Sep 11, 2017

PedroHeuer85 likes this.
  8. PedroHeuer85

PedroHeuer85 Sep 11, 2017

Thanks for your reply and glad to hear yours is still holding out well after 2 years, this does give me some assurance that the coating on the M45 will be ok. I'm sure they'd use the same stuff/ follow the same process as of your aquaracer?

I had the ltd edition Hamilton Ventura for around 6 months and was worn fairly regularly, never had probs with that but as I said I'm overly careful with my watches anyway... Maybe I'll be fine

Anyone had any bad experiences with the black M45?

9. nicolas007

nicolas007 Sep 11, 2017

I just pushed it back.

10. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Sep 11, 2017

That's probably why it's a little loose. You probably may need to add a tiny bit of adhesive to fully lock it back in place.

11. nicolas007

nicolas007 Sep 11, 2017

I sent an email to Tag Heuer support and they want me to send it back to get fixed. I was surprised to see that this was just glued, is this standard for Tag watches?

12. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Sep 12, 2017

You can see a portion of the assembly of the bezel on the official manufacturing video at minute 1:35.

13. gavinl1967

gavinl1967 Sep 12, 2017

Hi all, new to the forum. I picked up my Modular 45 last weekend (UK) and have been slowly reading my way through this very informative thread. My battery seems to be lasting well – charge overnight, it goes on my wrist at 5.50am when I leave for work and it still shows around 35% charge when I take it off around 9pm.

My problem is with the build number – mine has NXG12F. However, earlier in the thread it says build number N7G471 should be available? The watch seems to have downloaded an/the update, but will not install it. I have attempted installation several times and the same things happens, the watch tells me the download is ready for installation, then gives a 10 second countdown, then stalls at 1 second and goes no further?

I have tried this with the watch partially charged, fully charged, on/off the cradle and its beginning to frustrate me somewhat. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

14. Pav90

Pav90 Sep 12, 2017

Hi everyone. I haven't checked in for a while, hope you're all enjoying your connected'.

Over the last 5 days I have noticed my batter significantly worsen. No settings have changed, I am not using the watch anymore than normal. It has been dying at around 8pm after being on 100% battery at 9am and just today I've looked down at 3pm an noticed it is dead.

It says that it is all up to date and I have tried a reset.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks in advance

duggie1982 likes this.
  15. ZRATED

ZRATED Sep 12, 2017

Good evening just purchased my TH connect 45 married to a Samsung S7. I cannot get messaging to work properly. When I receive a text I get a prompt but when I touch down on the screen which happens to be a light orange it does not open. What am I missing

16. dgoulian

dgoulian Sep 12, 2017

PedroHeuer85 and Hubert like this.
  17. massline

massline Sep 13, 2017

hi, I'm new on here and after some help

Bought a 45 connected, unable to connect to wifi with BT home hub 5

Took the watch back and the replacement is the same. I get 10 seconds of connection if I'm lucky so I can't do any updates

iPhone 7 plus running iOS 10

Help, I am about to go back for a refund if I can't fix this simple issue

Cheers

18. abeverat

abeverat Sep 13, 2017

I had a similar problem. The issue was on wifi side. I had to change channel to have my watch discover the wifi router.

19. massline

massline Sep 13, 2017

I tried every channel and it still won't work

Think it's going back for an apple watch

20. massline

massline Sep 14, 2017

i got this from eBay, search for tabletop magnetic phone stand.

I hope the pictures attach ok

The charger puck sticks magnetically and the phone attaches strongly

IMG_2563.JPG IMG_2565.JPG IMG_2566.JPG IMG_2567.JPG
    dc42, weephillie, gnc1000 and 2 others like this.