Options for purchasing Steel Bracelet - Calibre 36 Flyback

Just picked up the Carrera Calibre 36 Flyback with the Black Alligator strap. I'm used to wearing a steel bracelet and want to see if anyone has tips on finding an alternative steel bracelet so that I can swap every so often.

Goals:
- Actual correct authentic steel bracelet from Tag Heuer for the model
- If that proves to be too costly, still a high quality secondary option

Watch specifics: https://www.calibre11.com/review-tag-heuer-carrera-calibre-36-flyback/
Model: CAR2B11.FC6235

I'm not aware of after-market bracelets for more recent TAG Heuers and definitely not the H-link bracelet.

The genuine article will be expensive, so if you really want it, I think you will have to pony up and pay the roughly $900.
Edited:

I'm not super concerned about paying for the genuine article as it changes up the overall style - hey two watches in one! :)

Even so is the best bet to go through a local authorized dealer, directly through TAG (contact link?) etc.

First TAG/premium watch so def excited about jumping into the community - thanks!

An AD will be able to order the correct bracelet for you. If you have a TAG Heuer boutique near to you, I would go there instead, but that is just my personal preference.

Awesome - heading to Vegas in late April for a conference and I've been to that boutique a few times. Also like the idea of having a local AD relationship as well. Thanks for the notes.

Awesome - heading to Vegas in late April for a conference and I've been to that boutique a few times. Also like the idea of having a local AD relationship as well. Thanks for the notes.

Good stuff.

Awesome watch, btw. I really want to get my hands on a Cal36 but funds and the fact that they are now discontinued are the roadblock. I like the white face you have chosen but the titanium, all black is my favourite.

Thanks - been watching Crown and Caliber like a hawk for the past year.....let a Space X Carrera go by and have always like the dial style on this one. Like the idea of a white dial but like the intracacy of the darker center. Was torn on pulling the trigger right before Baselworld but figured I could always trade in/around if something else strikes my fancy.

Or better yet buy 2 <- ducks again from wife.