Forums Latest Members
  1. thingziliketoo

thingziliketoo Mar 4, 2021

Newer YouTuber that has pretty nice production and reviews

imagwai, kappa_md and Jim Dollares like this.
  2. OttoWilliam

OttoWilliam Mar 4, 2021

Telemeter Calibre 18 is amazing. I never meet anyone who totally dislike it. Sure it's not the perfect watch, but perfect watch may not exist anyway.

I think Tag Heuer as company know the value of Heuer branding. That is why they don't go full blown on vintage style Heuer but instead release it among the Tag Heuer branded Carrera which most of WIS don't like. I think they tried to treat Heuer as their "Rolex" or "Patek".

HoltzPlatz and thingziliketoo like this.
  3. thingziliketoo

thingziliketoo Mar 5, 2021

I think Tag Heuer as company know the value of Heuer branding. That is why they don't go full blown on vintage style Heuer but instead release it among the Tag Heuer branded Carrera which most of WIS don't like. I think they tried to treat Heuer as their "Rolex" or "Patek".[/QUOTE]

I agree. They should have something like “Tag Heuer Modern” “Connected” and “Heuer Heritage” lines all under the Tag Heuer brand like Seiko has done. That way each section is looked at a bit separately and rated on each sections merits. I think it would be good to increase their reputation and value.

4. Jim Dollares

Jim Dollares Mar 5, 2021

Nice video! Will subscribe to this guy :thumbsup:

Also. I really like that in the end of the video he tells his viewers to go buy the Ice King.

thingziliketoo and imagwai like this.
  5. kappa_md

kappa_md Mar 5, 2021

Yes the Carrera Telemeter still rocks! ::rimshot:: It still is the only Panda Glassbox which has the classic Heuer feel (together with the Carrera 160 Silver ;))

These two are my 39mm Carrera Glassbox ::love::::love:: Still thinking which last one to add to the collection.

6. Jim Dollares

Jim Dollares Mar 5, 2021

Sorry I dont understand?

kappa_md likes this.
  7. OttoWilliam

OttoWilliam Mar 5, 2021

last one for the month of March 2021 ?

kappa_md and thingziliketoo like this.
  8. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Mar 5, 2021

At least he avoided using a super clickbait title like 'TAG Heuer totally suck, but this Heuer totally rocks!'

9. kappa_md

kappa_md Mar 5, 2021

Sorry for the confusion guys @Jim Dollares & @OttoWilliam , I’m still thinking of adding another 39mm Glassbox Carrera but I’m not fond of collaborations, and only Calibre11 collaboration makes the exception :thumbsup: So I’ll just have to wait for TAG Heuer alone or with C11 ;)

OttoWilliam likes this.
  10. kappa_md

kappa_md Mar 5, 2021

I’m not sure why he keeps asking, “Is TAG Heuer back?” The Carrera Telemeter debut in 2015. It’s just now that he is reviewing this chronograph (almost 6 years ago) Yes, TAG Heuer is very well strong ever since and It’s only if you keep on believing in those internet trolls that keep spewing nonsense about TAG Heuer. Welcome to the LIGHT mister! But I’m glad he now has a deeper appreciation of TAG Heuer, its history and craft, than someone from outside looking in.

11. Jim Dollares

Jim Dollares Mar 5, 2021

I was just worried that something bad was happening when you said it would be your last watch

thingziliketoo and kappa_md like this.
  12. imagwai

imagwai Mar 5, 2021

Nice video, thanks for posting. Why am I selling my Cal 18 I wonder? :)

OttoWilliam and Jim Dollares like this.
  13. Jim Dollares

Jim Dollares Mar 5, 2021

Good that you are realizing your mistake before it is too late!

thingziliketoo, kappa_md and imagwai like this.
  14. kappa_md

kappa_md Mar 5, 2021

Hopefully not :) But I'm very happy and content with where I am now with my TAG Heuer. :thumbsup: The only thing missing is wrist time for others ;)

15. kappa_md

kappa_md Mar 5, 2021

Yes! A lot are still "re-discovering" the Carrera Telemeter which is still one of the best glassbox Carrera IMHO without so much fanfare ;)

thingziliketoo and imagwai like this.
  16. Jim Dollares

Jim Dollares Mar 5, 2021

Please try to explain better next time. Last thing we want is to plant the idea in peoples' heads that there is any such thing as "enough watches". :D

17. kappa_md

kappa_md Mar 5, 2021

Haha LOL we all have those, "at some point" ;) I'm close to two dozen :eek::eek: And I feel thankful and blessed of this TAG Heuer passion! Luckily I have no plans of selling any :thumbsup:

thingziliketoo and Jim Dollares like this.
  18. kappa_md

kappa_md Jan 21, 2022

I was browsing at Crown & Caliber. Saw this Heuer Carrera Telemeter and I’m quite amazed they are holding value through time :thumbsup: (more than the SRP I bought before)
    242B80E3-9225-442F-A4AE-AF8C21B81CFA.jpeg

19. OttoWilliam

OttoWilliam Jan 22, 2022

Mine was already being offered more than SRP twice by stranger. Maybe i hold until it hit 8000usd...maybe...or maybe not...;)

kappa_md likes this.
  20. kappa_md

kappa_md Jan 22, 2022

Keep it UP sir :thumbsup:

OttoWilliam likes this.