Forums Latest Members

New York Times article on Tom Brady, new Tag Heuer ambassador

1. calibre11user

calibre11user Nov 6, 2015

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/06/fashion/mens-style/tom-brady-the-new-face-of-tag-heuer.html?_r=0

“When I made a few bucks early in my career, that was kind of the first thing I splurged on, was a TAG,” he said, recalling the Carrera watch he bought in 2002 after his first Super Bowl victory, over St. Louis. “That’s why I think it’s such a great, organic fit. I had always worn the brand.”

Interestingly:

It’s not the only brand he has worn. In recent years, Mr. Brady has been photographed wearing an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak around Manhattan in the days after the Met’s Costume Institute Gala; with what appeared to be a Rolex Milgauss at his wife’s farewell runway show in Brazil in April; and shopping for an Apple Watch in New York. (A few years ago, he also lent his name to a limited-edition Movado Series 800 Tom Brady Automatic Chronograph.)

Calibre11 likes this.
  2. dsio

dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Nov 8, 2015

APRO seems almost ubiquitous amount NFL players, along with some horribly iced out Rolexes, its amazing how many people's first good watch or early good watch was a TAG Heuer though, half the Aussie collectors I know had TH as their entry into the market.