New Year, New Watch

happy New Year to all of you!
I wish you a great start, as the one I got today...

Great way to start the year 馃憤

Fantastic! Way to go; congratulations.

Finally joined the monza tribe.

Funny story how i get it. My friend bought it brand new from TH boutique. After 2 days he went to Zenith AD store and saw 1 (and only one available) zenith el primero skeletonized (the one that i think its biver-touched). He bought it instantly and after that he called me and asked whether i want the monza. I feel like i need to help brother in need here and get myself a nice watch in the process . I asked him 10 dollar discount because he wore it for 2 days.

Wish someday i could also buy that same tourbillon model.

Two fantastic watches 馃榾 That picture really shows off the monzas shape.

H-02...wow

Finally joined the monza tribe.

Funny story how i get it. My friend bought it brand new from TH boutique. After 2 days he went to Zenith AD store and saw 1 (and only one available) zenith el primero skeletonized (the one that i think its biver-touched). He bought it instantly and after that he called me and asked whether i want the monza. I feel like i need to help brother in need here and get myself a nice watch in the process . I asked him 10 dollar discount because he wore it for 2 days.
Congrats on your new Monza!

Congrats on your new Monza!

Thanks bro. Its sure a great watch. Before i have it in hand, i underestimated calibre 17 a little. Turn out to be better than expected.

Someone i remember complaint about the strap before feels cheapy. I do have the same first impression.

Overall i am very satisfied.