New to TAG Heuer

Today I received my first TAG Heuer, a Monaco CAW2110 which I was able to find on ebay and have shipped close to half way around the world. It is brand new and perfect with new warranty card, box, and manuals. As I've been predominantly interested in other brands I found interest in this as a modern version which isn't a copy cat of the McQueen but ties back to the original automatic chronograph. It has a nice formality to it with the alligator black strap and black face. Actually a bit dressier than what I normally wear. Thanks for reading.

Nice, welcome to the land of Heuer...a fine choice to start off with.

Beautiful piece; welcome!

Thanks both!!! I've got a lot to learn about the brand!!! I like this one for certain!!!

Congrats and welcome ! Thats a reall nice acquisition !
Thank you!!!! I'm really happy with it. It checks so many boxes for me. It's funny because I was trying to talk a friend out of buying an electronic/quartz TAG and got myself suckered into the Monaco as I started looking more closely at the brand!!!
Edited:

Thank you!!!! I'm really happy with it. It checks so many boxes for me. It's funny because I was trying to talk a friend out of buying an electronic/quartz TAG and got myself suckered into the Monaco as I started looking more closely at the brand!!!
Its amazing how this brand attracted so much hate to love and love to hate from the community.
Still one of the best brand out there in my opinion.

Its amazing how this brand attracted so much hate to love and love to hate from the community.
Still one of the best brand out there in my opinion.

Much like Rolex which was for ever looked down on by watch collectors and now has become unobtainable (at least new sports models). For some reason the acquisition by Techniques d'Avant Garde doesn't sit well for many. I don't know all the ins and outs of the attitudes by any means.

Nice find, and welcome, take it you are a Harley man?

Yes, I have a Road Glide from the first year (bought new at the end of '97) they were made with about 70K miles on it. There were a couple of bikes before that, too. I don't get to ride as much as when I was living in Arizona and bought the bike. The watch was really a nice find at about 50% off list and brand new.
Edited: